Phyx. is hiring our next Physiotherapist!
We’re looking for our next guy or gal to join our Physio team (Full-time)!
- Do you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives
- Are you passionate about Physio and want to make a real difference
- Do you have a thirst for learning
- Do you want to work in a place where you can grow in to the best version of you, so you can do your best work
If you love helping people to get back to doing the things they love, then Phyx. might just be the place for you.
Here’s A Little Bit About Us
December 2014, Phyx. Physio + Pilates was founded with a treatment table, second hand waiting room chairs from grandma, a few Pilates mats, a decent dose of fear, and a really big mission – to treat people like family.
The care, treatment and advice you received at Phyx., would be the same care, treatment and advice we give to our own mums, dads, brothers and sisters (no kiddies at that time).
Fast forward 8 years or so, we’ve got some new chairs, an incredible team and deepened our roots in our wonderful community, and our mission stays true.
Welcome to Phyx.!
Where we live for genuine connection and being able to positively impact our clients’ lives.
Let’s restore movement, strength and reduce pain together.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Degree qualified in physiotherapy or health sciences with a physiotherapy course
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum 2 years full time equivalent experience as a musculoskeletal sports physiotherapist working in a clinical setting (in Australia or overseas). Required experience in hands on treatment, myofascial cupping, work injuries and sports physiotherapy.
Continue Your Development
We believe in supporting our team in their development and so provide
- Weekly in-house professional development
- Professional development allowance
- Feel part of a strong and committed team
- Strive to get the best outcomes for your patients
Responsibilities and Skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate empathy for the needs of patients with a focus on excellent customer service
- Bring significant experience in private practice and healthcare systems, collaborating with patients, referrers, insurers, and healthcare professionals
- Collaborate effectively with healthcare professionals like GPs, occupational therapists, and specialists, sharing important patient information and facilitating referrals
- Stay updated on the latest techniques and technologies in patient treatment
- Adhere to legal responsibilities and accountability
- Proficiently use computer applications
- Being caring, compassionate and kind at all times
- Communicate effectively, manage time efficiently, and prioritize tasks with a strong customer focus
- Working with patients who have different injuries, such as sports-related, general musculoskeletal, pre/postnatal, and work-related injuries
- Independently diagnosing, assessing, and treating patients.
- Developing and reviewing treatment programs to aide in patient recovery
- Writing patient case notes
- Independently attend sporting events to provide physiotherapy for participating sporting teams
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year + performance bonuses
Drivers Licence: required
Work Location: In person (Grange, SA)
And we take pride in getting fantastic outcomes for our patients and really making a difference in their lives!
What does the interview process look like at Phyx.
Thanks for your application. We look forward to meeting you! We’ll call you for a quick chat and to set up an interview time.
Your first in person interview. This is a friendly introduction to us and so we can get to know more about you.
Skills interview. We want to get a feel for how you… think 🙂 While we provide mentoring and development in house, we’ll use this interview to see if your practical skills will suit our patients.
Meet the team. We love our team and our culture and this a chance for you and a few of the physios to head out for a coffee and get to know each other a bit better.
Welcome to Phyx. Congrats!! You’ve made it! This is the final stage to organise the official start date and your contract.
Apply Online Below
How to get in touch
If you’d like to get in touch please email your Resume and Cover Letter to Stephanie Kwok, email@example.com.
We’re a down to earth bunch, so aim for friendly over professional in your cover letter.
Position closes February 22nd 2024
*All contact with our practice Phyx Group PTY LTD is 100% confidential