Terms & Conditions of Treatment
Missed Appointment Policy
Missed Appointment Policy: A fee of $55 will be charged if you fail to attend an appointment or give less than 24 hours notice of cancellation.
A fee of $20 will be charged if you fail to attend a group class or give less than 9 hours notice of cancellation.
Should the insurance claim be rejected in any manner, the patient is responsible for any and all payments of accounts at Phyx Physio + Pilates.
Phyx accepts no responsibility for the treatment received. Any professional liability is between the patient and the individual therapist. [All Phyx physiotherapists are insured through their respective insurance companies].
Phyx adopts assurance protocols in accordance with the clinical guidelines as are specified by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Class & Unsupervised Studio Waiver
- you understand that the classes are a form of physical activity and that there are inherent risks in undertaking any form of physical exercise;
- you have disclosed, or will disclose to the Instructor prior to the class commencing, any pre-existing conditions that may place you at a higher risk of injury or inhibit your ability to participate in a class, this includes, but is not limited to: injuries, pain or recent surgery; pregnancy or if you have recently given birth; or respiratory or heart conditions or high blood pressure.
- you will notify the Instructor if you experience any pain throughout the class and will immediately stop participating in the class if requested by the Instructor to do so;
- based on information you provide, the Instructor may decide not to allow you to participate in a class, or may require you to provide a medical certificate affirming that you are able to participate in a class before allowing you to join, in the Instructor’s sole discretion;
- while the Instructor will attempt to tailor the exercises for your particular skill or ability level, it is your responsibility to assess whether you are able or want to participate in all or part of a class;
- you are solely responsible for ensuring that your physical environment is suitable for your participation in any class; and
- classes may be recorded for by the Instructor for quality control, as well as promotional purposes. If you do not consent to the Instructor using video or still images taken during the class for promotional purposes, please notify the Instructor in writing.
To the extent permitted at law, you release and hold the Instructor (and where applicable its, directors, employees and representatives) harmless from any liability, cost, expense, damages or claims (including claims of negligence) arising from or which may be suffered or incurred in connection with your participation in any classes provided by the Instructor.
What information do we collect?
We may collect and use the following information:
- Information you provide when you register an online form using our site
- Information you provide when you sign up for our email newsletter
- Information you provide for administrative purposes
- Other information you voluntarily provide us.
What do we use personal information for?
We may use the information we collect from you:
- to process payments and administer accounts
- to communicate with you about your appointments and treatment
- to personalise your experience
- to improve customer service
- to send periodic emails (you may unsubscribe from receiving future emails by clicking the details at the bottom of the email).