Terms & Conditions of Treatment
Missed Appointment Policy
Missed Appointment Policy: A fee of $55 will be charged if you fail to attend an appointment or give less than 24 hours notice of cancellation.
A fee of $20 will be charged if you fail to attend a group class or give less than 6 hours notice of cancellation (2 hours for 10am classes).
Should the insurance claim be rejected in any manner, the patient is responsible for any and all payments of accounts at Phyx Physio + Pilates.
Phyx accepts no responsibility for the treatment received. Any professional liability is between the patient and the individual therapist. [All Phyx physiotherapists are insured through their respective insurance companies].
Phyx adopts assurance protocols in accordance with the clinical guidelines as are specified by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
What information do we collect?
We may collect and use the following information:
- Information you provide when you register an online form using our site
- Information you provide when you sign up for our email newsletter
- Information you provide for administrative purposes
- Other information you voluntarily provide us.
What do we use personal information for?
We may use the information we collect from you:
- to process payments and administer accounts
- to communicate with you about your appointments and treatment
- to personalise your experience
- to improve customer service
- to send periodic emails (you may unsubscribe from receiving future emails by clicking the details at the bottom of the email).